Sunday, September 5, 2010

Elder and Sister Perry!

On this crazy busy night of waiting tables I had my section full of hungry foot ball fans when Elder Perry (A general leader in my church and kinda a hero of mine) and his wife sit down for a bite to eat. He asked where I was from and they had heard of my lil o'town in Idaho. Elder Perry got the bacon cheese burger and Sister Perry had the BBQ quesodia.....they loved it! Such kind, good people.
He told me "You've got spark. You'll be successful in what ever you do." It may have just made my life. It for sure made me smile.
This is the second apostle I have been able to serve. I waited on Elder Oaks and his family a year or so ago. I have gained a stronger testimony of these men of God as I see 'em just eatin dinner. You can see the goodness just flowing out of them. They are so Christlike and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment