Monday, September 13, 2010

Tracey, Emmy and Ingrid make me smile today...and every day!

Tracey: Thanks so much for the encouragement. You are most likely the raddest girl I know and I look up to you so much.Why do you have to be from the other side of the world???? Okay.... cause down under is super cool! 
Our chat made me smile: "YOU are a super good example to me!! you're constant happiness amazes me... you will be blessed for your goodness, promise.
i goota run, but was awesome to have a little chat, hopefully again soon!! love ya xo"
Emmy: You are my all time favorite person! whoever made us sisters.....He's a smart one! I love you like crazy! I'm glad we got to talk a lil today. hope those lamie guys in you life shaped up tonight.








Ingrid: dear miss Michaelson, your songs make me so happy!
 http://www.ingridmichaelson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment