Monday, October 4, 2010

You're my best friend and I love you.... Love you, yes I do

Miss Sweet Tiare,
You are my 1 faithful reader and bestest friend/roommate; it's about time you get a shout out! So Ti here's to you:
  • We listen to You Always Make Me Smile over and over again and never get sick of it.
  • We take trips to the store 'cause we HAVE TO HAVE PICKLES!
  • We eat lots of fish food. Yes we eat "Phish Food" and it's the best ever.
  • We ride our awesome ghetto bikes.
  • We have seen each other at our worsts but, our worsts are still "pre" dang awesome!
  • We laugh more that 90% of the population...that's ril frequent!
  • We do our laundry once every two months and need a shopping cart to transport it.
  • We celebrate bad days.
  • I love being around you!
  • If I could hand pick a best friend it would be you.
  • You know what I mean when I'm talking like a crazy person and I have no clue.
  • We paint our toes red and fingers black.
  • We are getting pre good at telepathic communication .
  • And we'll always be friends...ALWAYS!
  • You make me a better person.
So ya know you're great! 

1 comment:

  1. Ginelle, I love you so much! You are my BEST FRIEND!!! Thanks for sticking with me even when I am at my worsts moments! I laughed so hard at teh pickles comment!!! :) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete