Monday, January 24, 2011

good morning?



I hate the morning! Its always been a struggle for me. This morning was when I hit  rock bottom. I got some late night phone calls and even though I was in bed by 12:30 I didn't sleep restfully at all! I woke up way before my alarm (I had 3 hours before my classes would start). I felt alert so I made a phone call and took a shower. I was cold, not wanting to be up and the apt was so quite and empty so I climbed back into bed to warm up....bad idea!!! I woke up with only twenty minuets to get ready and instead of rushing to campus decided not to go to school and try and hunt for a parking spot last minuet. I just stayed in bed because I HATE MORNINGS!!!
It's not the first time this has happened. 75% of the time I'm late to any activity that starts before 11:30 am. Needless to say this behavior is effecting every aspect of my day. My school work, attitude, work, looking good and my productivity have all suffered as me and the new day battle it out.
The solution: become a morning person! Hey anything is possible!
I'll keep you posted as the groggy events transpire. Please give me helpful feed back..I'll need it!
http://deadrooster.com/happiness/how-to-be-happy-first-thing-in-the-morning Here's a blog post I loved and I'm applying to my life as we speak.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I make that Happy Morning song my ring tone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how! If you have this song in your itunes, then go to myxer.com and you can make your own ringtone, and send it to your phone via text message. it's free to verizon users.
    and depending on your text plan all you pay for is the text.

    ReplyDelete