Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me...better late than never, right?

(I started this post back in the end of January and never uploaded the photos or posted it so here's an update from ages ago, enjoy!)
 I'm 22 as of 1/20. Crazy old!
For my Birthday Steve took me to Thia food (he asked me where I wanted to go. Really brave of him!With that kinda creative power in my hands we could have been eaten some crazy stuff. In my mind food should be an adventure. But, I didn't get too crazy this time and went with a Thia place that reminds me of the food my uncle "Bill" from Thia Land would make when I was a kid. I LOVED IT! As far as I can tell Steve enjoyed it as well. He's a great sport.Thanks sweetheart!
My sweet friends came over for a party of sorts. Tiare built me a cake it was real good tasting a good looking too. I even got a happy Birthday phone call from my insurance agent...well done State Farm. I felt really loved. Thanks my dear friends. Here's the proof of how rad it was/ some photos of that night. Sadly not everyone made it into the pictures but, yeah take a look!





No comments:

Post a Comment