Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lent


Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Ginelle you're Mormon, why are you participating in lent?" Well cause it's a real good thing to do. I love the concept of giving up something thats holding you back to feel closer to God. It's beautiful! And because Tiare is doing it and she's my bestie. She giving up way harder things so its the least I could do.
So this year I'm giving up: sleeping in! and its going well thus far.
I had fun with my lent image search; kinda random but enjoy! This could be helpful if you feel inspired to start a mini-lent and need ideas!
You could stop wining, or stop being a couch potato or drinking soda or......
You could give up sex ......
Leave a smaller footprint
Cut out dirty words
You could not drink 'cause its kinda stupid and makes you fat
or you could stop sleeping in like me....
Enjoy Spring time! Lovins!

No comments:

Post a Comment